Maximize your in take-home payable and minimize your tax payable
We will help you to structure your tax efficient salary package:-
Salary Structuring is somewhat a balancing act. You need to strike a balance between your short-term financial needs and long-term goals. At any stage in life, your salary should enable you to meet your recurring expenses. While structuring a salary package, with this big picture in mind, the incidence of income tax plays a major role. A hefty or big gross salary that gets pruned at the net paying as tax what you could have saved and deployed towards creating wealth for yourselves.
Your employer may give you the benefit of designing of your own salary structure, in the sense you have full liberty to define your own heads and what amount has to be put in the heads define. You can make a very tax efficient designer salary as by having the correct ratios amongst the salary heads. Optimize and maximize your CTC with the help of designer salary concept. Get in touch with us for your salary structure and make the most out of the IT Laws.
In order to plan or make a tax-efficient salary package, you should be able to take best use of the provisions of tax laws governing salaries, the exemptions available for various types of reimbursements and allowances, and the rules pertaining to valuation of various types of perquisites. Let's go through some of these provisions and rules.
We will review your salary package and guide you to how to take best use of the provisions of income tax act.
Here's how we make it simpler - Salary Structuring
- Designing your salary structure
- Identifying the salary part, reimbursement part, allowances, deductions etc
- Salary part attracts income tax and reimbursement part attracts FBT
- Calculations of income tax payable in present salary structure and post tax advisory salary structure
- Maximizing the benefits of allowances, exemptions and deductions
- Estimation of total Tax payable in the particular financial year and save on interests
- Year round guidance if any other source of income added
- Final output containing the post tax advisory salary structure and monthly TDS