Tax Returns Solutions - NRI
You are an NRI and have an assessed income in India and is over and above the exemptions limit of taxable income which is Rs 2,50,000, you need to file tax return. Even if you have any short term or long term capital gains which is below the exemptions limit you need to file tax return.
Also if you have a NRE/ NRO account with specified Banks then you have to efile your return.
Incase if you own any foreign assests you need to file return.
TaxManager.in provides you with NRI Complete Tax Management Solutions at all levels on an annual basis.
Pay once a year and have a team of Chartered Accountant and Tax Professional at your service all year round
This package is for those employees who are working overseas for an assignment and paid in foreign currency or
For the for Non resident Indians who have income earned in India but have a non resident Indian status.
In that case you need a Tax Manager who can assist you in managing your tax on day to day basis.
What is all included in Tax Returns Package Solutions - NRI
- Preparation of tax returns by a Chartered Accountant
- eFiling of ITR - Includes sending of ITR V to Bangalore CPC
- Assessment of Foreign Income and Tax deducted which is relevant to Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (pertaining to current financial year assessed only)
- Validation of Income and Tax records with 26 AS Tax Credit Statement to avoid any discprepancy in retun
- Following up with Income Tax Department through Online which includes the following
- Tracking of ITR V receipt
- Tracking of Refund
- Tracking of Rectification Status
Process of Preparation and efiling of Tax Returns
- Click on the link below
- Fill the Personal Sheet Doc
- Attach all the papers relevant to your income earned in India like:-
- Copy of Form 16 for salary earned in India
- Copy of Form 16A or any other TDS Certificates
- Details of any other Income earned
- Details of Capital Gains - Share trading statements
- Details of Income earned abroad and tax deducted abroad
- On successful submission you will be directed to Payment Gateway and make payment
- On successful payment and documents receipt our team will review your papers and get in touch with you for your return details
- Finalise your return and efile your ITR
- Post efiling ITR V acknowledgement will be sent to you through email
- Sign it and courier or fedex to us and we will send it to Bangalore CPC for further processing.
- We will be contacting you through - email or whats app or G Talk.
A Dedicated Relationship Manager or CA would be assigned to your case.
Package Cost:- Rs 4000 + Applicable Taxes
What is not Included
- Any query relating to Business - should be upgraded to Business Package.
- Physical Presence in Income Tax Cases*
- Any statutory fees or liability to be paid by the client himself
- No support over the phone base.